Stylist / Barber - Roosters Cedar Park
INDUSTRY HIGH $3,0000 BONUS AVAILABLE FOR FULL-TIME HIRES. UP TO $1,500 BONUS AVAILABLE FOR PART-TIME HIRES.
Join Cedar Park's HIGHEST RATED and BUSIEST men's grooming center today! This location on East Whitestone Blvd. has been open for 10 years and has thousands of regular customers and hundreds of new customers monthly. Check us out on Google. We have a 4.5 star rating on both sites with hundreds of reviews! This is where new customers comes from.
$1,500 Bonus paid after 6 months with Roosters. Another $1,500 Bonus paid after 1 year with Roosters (for full-time hires). Part-time hires get a $750 bonus after 6 months at Roosters and another $750 bonus after 1 year at Roosters.
- Make $40+ per hour EASILY! No bait and switch claims like other shops make.
- The math is simple: $40 per hour x 40 hours per week x 50 weeks per year = $70,000-$80,000 per year.
- Located in Cedar Park, TX (E Whitestone Blvd / 1431), Roosters Men's Grooming Center is hiring full-time and part-time hair stylists and barbers for our busy and fast-growing, upscale, male-centric salons carrying exclusive brands, including Aveda, Layrite, Beardbrand, and Edwin Jagger.
- Our shops have great roadside visibility (for a high volume of drive-by traffic) and excellent online presences (Google, Yelp, Facebook, Instagram). We are looking for experienced, energetic full-time and part-time barbers and hair stylists that love the precision of cutting men's hair and specialize in men's grooming.
- We are picky in who we hire. We are NO DRAMA and we want THE BEST.
Apply if you are a barber or cosmetologist that is passionate about men's hair and want a supportive, drama-free, team-oriented environment with other amazing hair stylists focused on providing the best service possible!
- A generous commission percentage on services that is much higher than a "guaranteed" hourly wage that other places offer.
- Upscale clientele that tips generously on base haircut price of $40. YOU are worth it.
- Total gross wages of $35-$40 per hour on average
- Retail (product) commissions of 10-20%
- Paid time off for full-time stylists and barbers (after 1 year of employment)
- Personal and sick days for all employees.
- Marketing materials and ease of booking to support your growth (existing clientele not required)
- Generous employee discounts
- Dental and vision insurance is available
- You must have current Texas barber or cosmetology license
- Evening (we close at 7 pm Monday - Friday) and weekend availability (Saturday 9 - 6 pm) and/or (Sunday 12 - 5 pm) is strongly preferred.