At Roosters, we’re all about the experience. A premium atmosphere of the highest-quality for our customer - the modern man. Roosters Receptionists specialize in providing excellent customer service!
- Greet clients with a consistently warm and friendly welcome
- Has or willing to learn computer skills, product knowledge, hair services, etc.
- Coachable, flexible, adaptable and capable of multi-tasking
Description and Responsibilities:
- Deliver 5-star customer service to all our guests at all times
- Accuracy in booking appointments, checking in and checking out guests
- Retail skills and support guests in retail area
- Knowledge of all front desk procedures
- Follow through with daily front desk responsibilities
- Uphold Roosters standards daily through your professional appearance
- Strong communication skills
- Team player/collaborative mindset with a positive "can do" attitude
- Ability to work in a fast-paced setting
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to multitask with ease
- Detail-oriented, organized, and professional
You are submitting your information for potential employment opportunities with an independent franchisee of Regis Corporation or one of its subsidiaries (collectively "Regis"). If hired, you will be a direct employee of the franchisee, not of Regis. Franchisees are independent business owners/operators who set their own wage and benefit programs which can vary from Regis or other franchisees. Only the franchisee is responsible for employment matters at the salon including hiring, firing, discipline, supervision, staffing, scheduling, wages and benefits. Regis will not receive a copy of your employment application and will have no involvement in any hiring or other employment decisions.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Reference #: 15973_20230515