Upscale Men's Grooming Center is seeking the voice and face of Roosters Men's Grooming Center - Can you make a great impression by being friendly, courteous, and professional?
- Can you ensure our shop makes a great impression by keeping it clean and well organized?
- Do you clearly communicate over the phone and smile constantly?
- Are you available to work at least Saturday and/or Sunday?
- Are you technology savvy and have solid basic computer skills?
- Are you willing to dust, sweep, mop, and do laundry?
- Do you have experience working in Retail, particularly as a receptionist at a high-end salon?
- Do you work well under pressure?
- Can you think on your feet and multitask?
- Are you willing to be a team player and support the stylists by sweeping for them, fetching towels for them?
- Can you stay off your cell phone during your work shift?
- Do you live within a 15-mile radius of Leesburg, VA ---DO NOT APPLY if you live in DC or MD or anywhere outside of VA. YOUR RESUME WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
If you answered "Yes" to all of the above, we'd love to talk to you!