Barber / Stylist
You are a stylist with a colorful personality, who works fast, with precision, and attention to detail. And we can’t forget about your passion for education.
Roosters Men's Grooming Center provides an authentic barbershop experience in a modern, upscale, and unpretentious environment. Our focus is on delivering consistent, exceptional service and providing guests an escape from their busy lives.
We believe you deserve to have a space of your own, so sit back and enjoy the comforts of an old-school barbershop with a modern twist. Our stylists and barbers are skilled in classic and current techniques to give you the look you want.
We promise to deliver quality service; that's why we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. At Roosters we strive to be the go-to grooming destination for guests of all ages.
We are seeking FULL-TIME (30 + hours) professional, ambitious, energetic, and experienced Hair Stylists and Barbers who enjoy a team atmosphere and offer excellent service to join our growing team at our Salon. Location! Location! Location! Superb salon - front visibility to generate high volume repeat business and new clients.
Hair Stylist/Barber Responsibilities:
- Provide full salon services, including hair cutting, shampooing, blow drying, coloring and styling
- Maintain cleanliness of salon and your station
- Keep on top of current hair cutting and styling trends to be able to recommend and suggest proper styles, trends and what the client is looking for
- Ensure clients with scheduled appointments receive service in a timely manner
Hair Stylist/Barber Qualifications:
- Current Cosmetologist or Barber License Required
- 2+ Years of Professional Experience Preferred
- Able and willing to work a flexible schedule, including weekends
- Excellent Communication and Customer Service Skills
- You are a go-getter, you're self-motivated, and have an engaging personality
You are submitting your information for potential employment opportunities with an independent franchisee of Regis Corporation or one of its subsidiaries (collectively "Regis"). If hired, you will be a direct employee of the franchisee, not of Regis. Franchisees are independent business owners/operators who set their own wage and benefit programs which can vary from Regis or other franchisees. Only the franchisee is responsible for employment matters at the salon including hiring, firing, discipline, supervision, staffing, scheduling, wages and benefits. Regis will not receive a copy of your employment application and will have no involvement in any hiring or other employment decisions.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Reference #: 11748_20230309