Barber / Stylist
Business is booming at Roosters Men's Grooming Center, so we are looking to add to our amazing staff of stylists and barbers! We offer a great working environment in one of the city's newest, modern, and upscale salons with an old-fashioned barber shop feel!
Are you a licensed barber or cosmetologist who is passionate about cutting today's men's styles and looking to increase your income? Looking for a fun yet professional environment to build your clientele? You will start with a guaranteed hourly rate plus tips while you transition to a commissioned-based income as you build your client base.
Located in the fast-growing city of Parkville, Roosters is one of the newest upscale, male-centered salon offering premium services and exclusive brands. We are looking for full-time and part-time stylists committed to working as part of a high performing team and providing first class services to our clients!
- Product and service commissions on top of a guaranteed hourly wage
- Flexible scheduling
- Paid time off for full-time employees
- Employer-paid training
- Employee discounts
- Marketing and online booking to support your client growth
We are seeking full and part-time professional, ambitious, energetic, and experienced hair stylists and barbers who enjoy a team atmosphere and offer excellent service to join our growing team.
Hair Stylist/Barber Responsibilities:
- Provide full salon services, including hair cutting, shampooing, blow drying, facials, waxing, coloring, and styling
- Maintain cleanliness of salon and your station
- Keep on top of current hair cutting and styling trends to be able to recommend and suggest proper styles, trends and what the client is looking for
- Ensure clients with scheduled appointments receive service in a timely manner
Hair Stylist/Barber Qualifications:
- Current Missouri Cosmetologist or Barber License Required
- 1+ Years of Professional Experience Preferred
- Able and willing to work a flexible schedule, including weekends
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- You are a go-getter, self-motivated, with an engaging personality!
You are submitting your information for potential employment opportunities with an independent franchisee of Regis Corporation or one of its subsidiaries (collectively "Regis"). If hired, you will be a direct employee of the franchisee, not of Regis. Franchisees are independent business owners/operators who set their own wage and benefit programs which can vary from Regis or other franchisees. Only the franchisee is responsible for employment matters at the salon including hiring, firing, discipline, supervision, staffing, scheduling, wages and benefits. Regis will not receive a copy of your employment application and will have no involvement in any hiring or other employment decisions.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Reference #: 208_20230303