Stylist / Barber - Roosters Round Rock
INDUSTRY HIGH $3,000 BONUS AVAILABLE FOR FULL-TIME HIRES. UP TO $1,500 BONUS AVAILABLE FOR PART-TIME HIRES.
Join Round Rock's HIGHEST RATED and BUSIEST men's grooming center today! This location on University Blvd. has been open for 6 years and has thousands of regular customers and hundreds of new customers monthly. Check us out on Google. We have a 4.6 star rating on both sites with hundreds of reviews! This is where new customers comes from.
$1,500 Bonus paid after 6 months with Roosters. Another $1,500 Bonus paid after 1 year with Roosters (for full-time hires). Part-time hires get a $750 bonus after 6 months at Roosters and another $750 bonus after 1 year at Roosters.
- Make $40+ per hour EASILY! No bait and switch claims like other shops make.
- The math is simple: $40 per hour x 40 hours per week x 50 weeks per year = $70,000-$80,000 per year.
- Located in Round Rock, TX (University Blvd - Exit 256 off I-35), Roosters Men's Grooming Center is hiring full-time and part-time hair stylists and barbers for our busy and fast-growing, upscale, male-centric salons carrying exclusive brands, including Aveda, Layrite, Beardbrand, and Edwin Jagger.
- Our shops have great roadside visibility (for a high volume of drive-by traffic) and excellent online presences (Google, Yelp, Facebook, Instagram). We are looking for experienced, energetic full-time and part-time barbers and hair stylists that love the precision of cutting men's hair and specialize in men's grooming.
- We are picky in who we hire. We are NO DRAMA and we want THE BEST.
Apply if you are a barber or cosmetologist that is passionate about men's hair and want a supportive, drama-free, team-oriented environment with other amazing hair stylists focused on providing the best service possible!
- A generous commission percentage on services that is much higher than a "guaranteed" hourly wage that other places offer.
- Upscale clientele that tips generously on base haircut price of $40. YOU are worth it.
- Total gross wages of $35-$40 per hour on average
- Retail (product) commissions of 10-20%
- Paid time off for full-time stylists and barbers (after 1 year of employment)
- Personal and sick days for all employees.
- Marketing materials and ease of booking to support your growth (existing clientele not required)
- Generous employee discounts
- Dental and vision insurance is available
- You must have current Texas barber or cosmetology license
- Evening (we close at 7 pm Monday - Friday) and weekend availability (Saturday 9 - 6 pm) and/or (Sunday 12 - 5 pm) is strongly preferred.